- Once you have answered a call through the 3CX Web Client you can choose to Transfer a call, initiate a Conference, or Record the call.
- Select Transfer if you wish to conduct a blind transfer.
- A pop up box will appear where you can select a name, email, or extension number. Selected the contact you wish to transfer the call to and your call will be transferred.
You can also use Attended Transfer which allows you to notify a colleague of the call before transferring.
- Just select Attend Transfer, search for the contact and click their extension.
- When you are connection to the person you can inform them about the incoming call.
- If they can take the call, click Join and your call will be transferred.
Yellowgrid are 3CX Solutions Providers, supporting 3CX Partners. For those 3CX Partners affiliated with Yellowgrid we are happy to customise any of our videos with your branding.
Why choose us as your 3CX Solutions provider? Take a look at our key benefits.