The Fanvil i62 SIP Video Door Phone
is a smart door access unit equipped with powerful functionalities for optimized building security.
This door phone simplifies entry to your building with convenient control through use of RFID card/fob, indoor switch, remote DTMF and timed open door. Further, it can be connected to 3rd party devices to achieve an integrated control system for unified management. The Fanvil i62 intercom
is fitted with a built-in 2M pixel wide-angle camera for clear video communication and infrared night-vision for perfect usage in the dark. It is suitable to deploy in outdoor environments with high protection, featuring an IP66 rating and IK07 rating.
Product size: 177.4x88x36.15 mm
- Built-in 2 mega pixel wide-angle camera and infrared night-vision
- Modern outlook with aluminum alloy outlook
- Single physical button
- Waterproof and dustproof with IP66 rating
- Strong and tamperproof with IK07 rating
- If the cover of the Fanvil i62 is opened without authorized, an alarm and report is sent to the control center
- Wide temperature range of - 40 and 70 degrees
- Convenient and smart - indoor switch, timed open door, RFID card/fob, remote DTMF
- HD audio with built-in 2.5W speaker and acoustic echo canceller
- Ability to integrate with induction loop antenna helping the hearing impaired. It reduces any background noise and provides a clearer sound experience for those with hearing difficulties
- Connect to 3rd party devices. Easy to integrate with other products such as Fanvil IP phones, Fanvil indoor stations, door magnet, electric lock etc
- Remote access control with mobile phone app and one-click door opening
- Zero touch deployment through the Fanvil device management system
- Built-in maximum 128GB capacity TF card slot for image storage
- Supports up to 10,000 RFID cards
- Supports up to 200,00 door open records
For more specifications, please read the Fanvil i62 datasheet.